Thursday 5 January 2012

2011 - 2012



Challenging!

That was the very first thing that popped  up when i look at 2012 calendar. Just like the previous years, i refuse to writing down my resolutions. Not means i didnt have any, I prefer to keep it only for me perpetually.

So lets start the flashback. 2011 passed so fast because I’m chasing the things that i should achieved before the year ends. The things that I’ve been through in wonderful 2011 :

1. First time living in “kost-kostan”. Four months i stayed at a rented room called 49-B and it feels incredibly fun! 49-B became a kind of camp for the thesis test. Posters about actual issues in mass media and several theories were scattered everywhere. Not to mention the books that supporting the thesis, contains so many “pencitraan” in my room. HAHAHA. Oh an-almost-graduate-student-life x)


3. 19 October 2011 was his birthday. On the same day, after the ups and downs, I finally became a bachelor of science communication. Oh dear, after 6 years! Bundle of papers eventually led me out of the university gate! *people cheering*

4. The sad part is, i had to quit my previous job after 2 years working there. But wait till i tell you the good part. I got a new job!

5. As i got a new job, I pursue something that I’ve ever hoped. Moved from Bandung. Well Bandung is perfect, but sometimes we need some different air, don’t we?

That was the highlight, which branched to another happiness. Those all the matters that makes this year completely new to me. A new life, new city, new friends, new challenges.

Have a bright new life, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...