Wednesday 15 January 2014

2013-2014

photo from here 

This post actually too little to late, I know. But who has the right to oversee when you're a mayor of this blog? HAHA. Besides, this flashback-kinda-post is part of tradition. 

So. Still I refuse to share my 2014 resolution, but bear in mind that I feel lucky for not being too apathetic for a word called "resolution". I have much. Just admit, we always have resolution whether it daily, weekly, monthly, annualy, or else. We just ashamed to say it out loud because when it fails, the pain will be double. Based on experience, "let it flow" will leads you to a jungle of uncertainty. 

The highlight of previous years was one phrase that may sounds so overrated to you. As a freshman in world of office-matters (entering second year), I still get much excitement about my job, my workplace, my new city, my office-mate, my best friends, and... this one that previously i called overrated: quarter life crisis.

Despite I trapped in memory lost (in terms of blog post which suppose to be made to treasure the moments), this is what was happened throughout 2013.

Kania - Valent Wedding  
1. My Best Friends Wedding
Three days in a row become bridesmaid for my bestfriends Javanese Wedding rituals, I feel so excited. Kania Laksita Raras, my tightest friends since college, tying the knot with her partner in Surakarta. It makes us apart hundred miles away but I don't mind since her partner is a good man ;)

2. Jakarta - Yogyakarta - Surakarta
Along poin 1, we steal time to vacation too. Went to the palace, shopping in traditional markets, and other cultural visit. Also going around Yogyakarta by motorcycle with Tuan Rusa ala-ala FTV :p Sadly, this is the only vacation I've been in last year. Business trip to five star resort was not count as a holiday, isn't it?

First cut. A month after I cut it again :p
3. Cut My Hair
What's so special? For a woman who lived with long hair for about ten years, this is a big thing. Some people may say shoulder-length hair is not too short, but once again, I live with my waist-length hair for too many years!

4. MEW Concert!
No need to tell you how much I love this because it's MEW! It fills my daily life. Read the excitement in previous post :D

5. Become The Blues
After the whole drama in those room during 2013, I did it! The ups and down was very dramatic makes me almost giving up :p But now, after two years struggling, I officialy become employee :D
--
So where, I mean where the story about that most overrated phrase? The crisis in my quarter life was indescribable. From last year I intend to spill it out in a special page but always end up in blank page :p But next time I'll try. Well the clouds will completely pass someday, I know. We know.
And nothing's wrong with intention to start over. It takes a lot of stakes and hard work to RISE & SHINE in 2014 but worth a try :)

1 comment:

  1. "kania laksita raras" likes this. (efek udh terlalu familiar ama respons di Path, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...