Monday 13 December 2010

#13 Her December

You take a big leap, dear...

Fly away to Newcastle at the time you reach your new life. You left us for a while, but i do hope you reach those "happiness" forever.


One thing that i know for sure, no matter the snow becoming thickened in that wintry weather, You, over there, don't need any liquor to build a warmth in your body, don't you? Cause i can see you already have an odd warm feeling, united with the heartbeat that absorb thoroughly :">


This December is your favor, dear. This thirteen December truly yours.
Stay bold. Stay being a different color so i can easily recognize you. My gorgeous Kania!

Happy birthday, happy holiday, happy graduate, and happy with your new phase of life! :* :*

Terburu-buru,
keburu lewat tanggal 13 di GMT+7 :|

2 comments:

  1. nahhh ini nih yg belum gw komenin...uwaaa... I also write about my December! I love it, I love you and all of the people that are happy seeing me greatly happy :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...