Friday 31 December 2010

2010


“Maybe I'll keep my real resolutions in my heart. Only me and God will laugh if I fail pursue them in the end of 2011.”


That was I said in twitter this afternoon. Seperti tahun-tahun sebelumnya, saya lebih suka menulis apa saja yang saya alami di tahun yang telah dilewati. Semacam bersyukur dan mendokumentasikan waktu. Soal resolusi atau harapan? Biarlah saya dan Tuhan saja yang tahu. Agar kelak, di penghujung tahun, saya dapat berbagi senyum kemenangan atau kegetiran bersama-Nya.

So this is the things I could remember in 2010 :

  1. Tuan Rusa and I started 2010 by making video clips for "Cinta Itu Sengit", a song from Cholil ERK. Not the official video clip, we're just doing it for fun.
  2. Resign from previous job that less appropriate in the early years and now alhamdulillah just had three enjoyable jobs. Two as a journalist and other as a social media handler.
  3. Vertical relationship that seems satisfactory enough
  4. Anniversary and other pleasant romance with Tuan Rusa. Too many to tell. I am happy to keep it just for us :)
  5. Almost duped millions of Indonesian Rupiahs. Modus : accidents of family members. Errr I'm being somewhat paranoid for months.
  6. Bought myself gadgets with my own sweat.
  7. Being robbed. He took my mobile phone, wallet, identification cards, and favorite bag. Worst experiences in 2010 but got a lot of lessons. And also the prestigious title : S.Ikh (Sarjana Ikhlas). HAHA.
  8. Travel job to Thailand. Writing about cultural festival.
  9. Camera Obscura, Kings of Convenience, Jens Lekman, and Smashing Pumpkins Concert! Also interviewing Jens Lekman for this.
  10. Got a very cutie niece that I can tickle every time right in his tummy!
I fell in love with myself when i underwent 2010. Many achievements come beyond estimates. Oh hopefully next year could be deeper! Well, that’s what I remember. Since I was weak against the memory recall, please kindly allow me to add it at any time :)

So, what's yours?

2010 : It's so hard to let you go
2011 : I'm ready whenever something
really special might come

1/1/11 - 2:13

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...